Monday, September 28, 2020

Ben's Korean Adventures ... Continue, number 2

Hello family and friends,

How are you all doing? As always, if I haven't heard from you in a while, drop me a line and let me know what's up with you. I would love to hear from you and get caught up on things on your side of the world. As usual, I'm open for video chats/phone calls as well.

This upcoming week, in particular, would be a good one to reconnect because we have Chuseok (Korean Thanksgiving) on Thursday, so I have a 5-day weekend. Woo hoo! Anyway ... the reason for sending another message like this ...

Back when I sent you an email in July (when I first returned to Korea), I included a link for a Google Photos album where I had uploaded some weekly videos about my life over here. I've been putting together and uploading videos there each Sunday night, so after tonight, there will be 13 videos in that album. I had intended to give you that link and let you all consume the updates at your own pace/discretion, but after talking with a couple people who thought that I was going to send another email each time I uploaded a new video ... I decided to send you one more mass message for now. :-) I will not be sending an email each time I upload a new video ... I will just secretly, covertly upload them as little presents for you to discover at your own pace. haha. 

Again ... if you follow the link below, you can see all the videos that I've uploaded, and you can use it later to see any new ones that I'm going to upload later. If you click on this link: (https://photos.app.goo.gl/D3WBqfiEVK6eD1w37), it will take you to the album. As long as you are logged into your web browser with a Google account (as most of you probably will) and/or if you use Google Photos, you should be able to even "Join" the album. If you do that, you will be able to find the album later under the "Sharing" section in your own Google Photos account. Maybe, just maybe, there is even a notification that you will see when I add a new video to the album. You could also bookmark the page to find it later or create yourself a recurring calendar notification to remind you to look for new stuff. Or you could even, against my better advice/judgment, get it tattooed on your arm for good measure. hahahahahahahaha Please don't do anything of the sort. ^^

Anyway ... it's now after 1am here, so I need to get some sleep! I hope that you all are having a wonderful Sunday, and maybe I'll catch you in the near future. I just added the 13th video, so it is now there for your viewing pleasure. 

Lots of love,
Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment